Who we are
- We are technologists
- We are customer service reps
- We are researchers
- We are doers
- We are problem solvers
- We are thinkers
What we look for
- Smart, honest and genuine people
- People who take pride in their work
- People willing to do what it takes
- People who want to learn
- People who laugh
- People who do right by others
What we offer
- A great environment without politics, micro-management or burdensome tools and processes
- Empowerment to make your mark
- Growth defined by experiences, not tenure or rank
- Excellent benefits
- Education and training programs
- Casual dress
- Industry leading PTO and holiday calendar
- A flexible, smart, work environment
- Active participation in the design and implementation of our software solutions – We use our experience to help translate client requirements into technical design and tasks.
- Collaboration with teammates, clients, stakeholders, and executives
- Assist with providing estimates on assigned tasks
- Independently write good code (simple, reliable and scalable)
- Address moderate to complex problems during development and support. Document and communicate results appropriately.
- Participate in white-boarding sessions and impact analysis and explore methods and tools to improve the overall development process.
- Assist with providing estimates on assigned tasks.
- Learn new client information quickly, and translate data modeling, process modeling, and revision control systems.
- Developing long-term relationships and networks both internally and externally
- Bachelor’s degree (Computer Science or Engineering) or related experience
- 0-2 years of experience developing applications (Microsoft environment preferred, but not necessary)
- Preferred languages / frameworks:
- HTML / CSS
- Familiar with relational databases
- Self-starter and able to handle multiple tasks. projects and priorities
- Enjoy working at an entrepreneurial company
- Highly motivated and dependable
- Passion for learning new technologies