Who We Are
- We are doers.
- We are problem solvers.
- We are thinkers.
- We are technologists.
- We are listeners.
- We are partners.
What we look for
- Smart, honest and genuine people.
- People who take pride in their work.
- People willing to do what it takes.
- People who want to learn and help others learn along the way.
- People who laugh.
- People who do right by others.
What we offer
- A great environment without politics, micro-management or burdensome tools and processes.
- Empowerment to make your mark.
- Growth defined by experiences, not tenure or rank.
- Excellent benefits.
- Education and training programs.
- Casual dress with 100% remote opportunities.
- Industry leading PTO and company holidays.
- A flexible, smart, and inclusive work environment.
- Engage with delivery teams via the agile delivery processes.
- Review deployed user stories and acceptance criteria.
- Create and execute detailed, comprehensive Test Plans for user stories and associated acceptance criteria.
- Establish and maintain traceability of requirements through test plans and cases.
- Perform in-depth research to define the cause of the problem and offers solutions to the development team to resolve the problem.
- Work closely with developers and/or project managers to reproduce, isolate, and resolve product anomalies or design issues.
- Ensure that test plans and cases fully exercise every aspect of the solution.
- Execute smoke/regression testing for each candidate release.
- Support and consult with other engineering department’s to support their build and QA processes.
- 1-5 years of hands-on QA manual testing experience in a client and/or web service environment, while adhering to Agile methodologies.
- Writing clear, concise detail-oriented test plans/cases (Azure Dev Ops is a plus).
- Ability to understand and create test plans from specifications or verbal communications.
- Liaison with development, project management, and customer support.
- Willingness and ability to quickly learn new features and functionality offered in Microsoft Dynamics and the PowerPlatform platforms.
Not required, but nice to have
- Background in one or more of the following Microsoft products:
- Dynamics 365 Sales
- Customer Service
- Field Service, Portals
- Customer Insights
- BS or BA degree preferred
- Knowledge of HTML, CSS and JS preferred