CHICAGO/DETROIT PREFERRED – FULL TIME
Who We Are
- We are doers
- We are problem solvers
- We are thinkers
- We are technologists
- We are listeners
- We are partners
What we look for
- Smart, honest and genuine people
- People who take pride in their work
- People willing to do what it takes
- People who want to learn and help others learn along the way
- People who laugh
- People who do right by others
What we offer
- A great environment without politics, micro-management or burdensome tools and processes
- Empowerment to make your mark
- Growth defined by experiences, not tenure or rank
- Excellent benefits
- Education and training programs
- Casual dress with 100% remote opportunities
- Industry leading PTO and company holidays
- A flexible, smart, and inclusive work environment
What you’ll be doing
- Develop and maintain client relationships, building trust and gaining knowledge of ongoing needs and challenges within client organizations.
- Do what it takes to lead a team, providing unparalleled satisfaction and result driven outcomes for our clients.
- Create and manage project timelines to ensure on-time and on-budget delivery.
- Lead requirements gathering, estimate development and deliverable completion specific to project requirements.
- Lead and participate in design and architecture sessions with clients, identifying areas to drive transformation and innovation at medium/large client organizations.
- Configure, deploy, and test Root16 solutions for assigned clients.
- Train and educate clients on our deliverables, helping to drive adoption and overall client success.
- Follow industry technology trends through self-study and training, sharing knowledge gains internally and externally via internal sessions, blog posts, and social media.
What we’re looking for
- Minimum 5+ years’ experience:
- Leading and working on software implementations.
- Working with relevant Microsoft technologies in a professional services environment – at least 1-year experience leading project teams, formally or informally.
- Exposure to Microsoft Dynamics CRM, and/or other CRM applications.
- Agile product implementation.
- Background in one or more of the following Microsoft products:
- Dynamics 365 Sales
- Customer Service
- Field Service, Portals
- Customer Insights.
- Willingness and ability to quickly learn new features and functionality offered in Microsoft Dynamics and the PowerPlatform stack.
Not required, but nice to have
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, MIS, or a related field preferred.
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 Certification.
- Familiarity with data analytics solutions (PowerBI, Tableau, Domo)
- Experience working with Microsoft Dataverse.